Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Walkers UK Worcester Sauce

These are SOOO GOOOD. This is a scrumptious bag of Walker's Worcester Sauce crisps. I grabbed these darlings at a great little British Grocer in L.A. and was really hesitant because I wasn't sure if I'd ever tasted Worcester sauce before. I haven't, so I don't have a comparison for these... but delicious is delicious, so it doesn't really matter. The potato is Walkers, 100% British potatoes, and seriously, they're some of the best. Walkers makes Lay's look like deep fried cardboard. They are potato-y, the perfect texture, perfect level of crispness and crunch. They are just great chips. The flavor was awesome; it was a hint meaty, with lots of bite like a salt and vinegar chip would have (but not as strong). Walkers never over-season, so it was a great balance between rich flavor, acidic tang, and hearty potato. These instantly became some of my favorite chips. I highly recommend these. They aren't terribly hard to find, at least not in Southern California... I think they are even on Amazon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment