Thursday, May 7, 2015

Gotta Get At This: Walkers UK Mixups Popcorn Mix Sweet & Salty and Sweet & Spicy


Last post we talked about Walkers new Mixups snack collection in the UK. This time around we are talking about another subcategory in the Mixups line; the Popcorn Mix. The Popcorn Mix comes in 2 flavors: "Sweet & Salty" and "Sweet & Spicy". I'm not well versed enough in Walkers extensive collection of products in the UK, so I'm not sure if they currently offer any popcorn. I don't really think of Lay's when I think of Popcorn, so this is a strange choice for me. I also don't get the "Sweet & Spicy" combo. That kinda sounds gross. Now, the "Sweet & Salty" that is something I can get behind. YUMM. That sounds like a good plan. I really would love to read some reviews on these to know if they are a success or not. If you've tried them, please comment below.
So what do you think? Do you wanna eat Walkers branded Popcorn? Do these flavors sound good to you? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment