Monday, April 17, 2017

Lay's France Cheese & Onion

Here is a flavor from France that felt familiar; "Cheese & Onion".
Opening that bag gives off that lovely scent you expect of Cheese & Onion, but as I've said many times before, the visuals in French Lay's leave much to be desired. The chips are overly bright yellow, they are thin and transparent, which often leads to a bag full of broken chips, most of which are burnt. However, the flavor was very nice. They tasted like Ruffles Cheddar from the US, but much more subdued. I wouldn't say the onion flavor was significant though. I could only find it at the tail end when I really racked my palette looking for it. There was a bit more when you ate more of the chips. But, again, fairly tame. I good bag for that person who loves Cheesy chips. Nothing too spectacular though.

No comments:

Post a Comment