Thursday, July 13, 2017

Lay's USA Kettle Cooked Indian Tikka Masala

These chips are hilarious to me guys. They really are.
Look, I don't eat a lot of Tikka Masala okay. I don't eat much Indian food at all. I really hate/despise Cumin, and Indian Food seems to be rife with it. So, my point is, I don't know how representative of Tikka Masala these are.
BUT. If you are looking for a spicy bag of Kettle Cooked Chicken Top Ramen flavored chips... LOOK NO FURTHER!

These are TOP RAMEN flavored chips. Dead on. Yes they are spicy and smell of the devil's favorite spice: Cumin. BUT the flavor is exactly Chicken Top Ramen. But Spicy.

The chip quality is fine. USA makes a solid Kettle Chip. The seasoning is bright and gives the chips and orange glow. The chips look fine.

The dopeness in this bag is the seasoning. It is a magical secret.

I used to eat Top Ramen Chicken seasoning loose in the palm of my hand. OR break apart solid Ramen bricks and season those and eat them dry... I do NOT know if that is bad for you, I just know that I did it. And this seems like a better way to get your fix.

SO, if you just dont smell into the bag, these are AMAZING! lol.

What do you think? Have you tried these yet? Am I crazy? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!


No comments:

Post a Comment