Saturday, September 9, 2017

Gotta Get At This: Lay's Canada Sizzlin’ Szechuan and Paprika & Sweet Onion

We get it Lay's Canada! You watch Rick & Morty!
(Canada is so cool you guys)

Look at that! Capitalizing on the WAVE of Szechuan Sauce fans coming out, here is Lay's Canada's new "Sizzlin' Szechuan" and "Paprika & Sweet Onion". The two flavors are very bold in contrast to the rest of Canada's range... but I find that exciting!
I tried the US's "Chinese Szechuan" offering last year and it was good... it tasted JUST like Chinese takeout, so, I'd give the Canadian version a chance. As for "Paprika & Sweet Onion" I love Paprika the spice... put it on anything for me... this sounds like a WIN.

Anyways, these are available now, possibly for a limited time, grab em, order em on ebay, do what you gotta do.

Happy Hunting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment