Friday, September 15, 2017

"The Spotted Cheetah" Pop-Up Cheetos Restaurant in New York with Chef Anne Burrell


For one weekend only last month Chester Cheetah opened up a Cheetos restaurant in NYC. The food sounds like it was Amazing... check out the awesome info from the website.

Here is the introduction:
"Cheetos by Chester. 
Food by Anne Burrell.
Welcome to my restaurant. Well, my restaurant’s website!
As all of you (hopefully) know, I have a passion for cheesy, crunchy and downright delicious food. After years of cooking up dishes infused with my cheesy snacks, I was over the moon to discover that Cheetos connoisseurs had started sharing and liking their own. All of the Cheetos sushi rolls, Cheetos bagels and cheesy Cheetos pizzas gave me a brilliant idea: recruit the most dangerously cheesy celebrity chef, Anne Burrell, to help elevate my almost-purrfect Cheetos recipes for the very first Cheetos restaurant, The Spotted Cheetah.
Pull up a chair and grab a napkin — you’re going to need it because it’s about to get dangerously cheesy!
Chester Cheetah
Real dining. Real delicious.
Really, reserve your spot now."


The Menu sounds incredible:

No comments:

Post a Comment